Yummy (for Delicious.com and Pinboard.in)
Wandle Software Limited
Social Networking, UtilitiesIOS
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously (IAP required)
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages (IAP required)
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Use 'full-text search' feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, full iPhone 6S and iPad Pro support
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 9 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID login (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
Previously, Yummy supported Delicious.com in addition to Pinboard.in. Sadly, Delicious first broke their API and have now shutdown.
More information: https://www.wandlesoftware.com/2017/06/goodbye-delicious.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
- 3D touch (peek and pop) on bookmark list views
- Optionally show date in the bookmark list
- Show count of bookmarks with metadata (HTTP status, thumbnail, etc) in Account setting screen
- Removal of "Shared Bookmarks" extension for Safari
- Bug fixes