Now includes Apple Watch support!
• Supports syncing between multiple devices.
• Multi-Profile support - Makes planning meals for multiple people and family members simple!
• Integrates with the Apple Health App.
• View the day's meal plan and your shopping list on your Apple Watch
• Completely customizable to meet your needs
• Plan out your meals exactly how you like them using items and recipes from your own pantry
• Track nutritional information for your foods and recipes and see your daily total
• Can save your daily nutritional values in the Apple Health App
• Keep track of what you have in your pantry to make meal planning and shopping lists simple
• Sync your data between multiple devices
• Find items quickly with our own online database of products
• With the advanced pantry, you can track quantities of items in your pantry and have it auto adjust based on meal plan usage. You can also set thresholds to have items added to your shopping list automatically when you get low!
• Import recipes from popular recipe websites, and add your own favorite recipes
• Create a shopping list automatically based on the meal plans you've created
• Set item prices per store for comparison shopping and estimating your total bill
• Universal app that runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
• Includes some of the most common panty items to get your started.
• Web interface for easier recipe entry
• Mark items as favorites to quickly add them to your shopping list
• Add your own images to recipes
• Supports custom stores for your shopping lists
• Easily swap meals from one date to another.
• Add your own meal types (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack, etc).
• Organize food and recipes by creating your own categories
• Add notes to meals
• Move and copy individual meals to a different date
• Email meal plans, shopping lists, and recipes
• Free syncing, backup, and restore of your data
• Barcode scanner for quickly adding new items
• Print (or email) a monthly or weekly meal plan directly to an AirPrint compatible printer.
• Export meal plans to PDF
There are a ton of features packed into this app. Check out the community forums at menu-planner.com/community for more information!
- When adding items to your shopping list from the Shopping screen, items that are already on your list will now be greyed out instead of hidden.
- Changing the pantry checkbox on the Pantry screen works correctly now when using the Simple Pantry.
- The app will now remember the last screen used when it restarts.
- Sharing a meal plan with the option to show Serving sizes works correctly now.
- Fixed a bug that could freeze the app when changing dates on the meal plan screen.
Thanks to everyone for their support. Please consider leaving a review if you find the app useful!