The New York Times
See the events shaping the world.
Morning and Evening Briefings
Begin and end your day informed.
Listen to audio series including “The Daily.”
Follow the topics that interest you most.
Read political, social and personal commentary.
Get alerts on the topics you choose.
Enjoy wordplay, every day.
Understand the world through award-winning independent journalism, expert reporting and multimedia storytelling with the New York Times app.
iPhone and iPad Features:
• News Alerts: Get notified of major developing stories and tailor alerts to topics of interest.
• Morning and Evening Briefings: Start and end your day with daily digests compiled by Times journalists.
• For You: Explore more of what you love, and discover new topics of interest.
• Podcasts: Listen to audio series including “The Daily” and “Modern Love.”
• The Mini Crossword: Enjoy wordplay every day with the daily Mini Crossword.
• Today’s Paper: Find all the stories exactly as they are in the print edition.
• Experience NYT stories through innovative formats, like augmented reality.
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices.
• Multitasking: On an iPad? Get caught up on the day’s headlines while working in other apps.
Apple Watch Features:
• Catch up quickly by reading today’s headlines.
• Receive alerts when big news breaks.
The New York Times app is free to download, and all users can access a sampling of articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to nytimes.com.
Digital Subscription Options:
• Basic - unlimited digital access for $14.99 per month or $129.99 per year (save over 25%). Cancel anytime.
• All Access - unlimited digital access, plus access to the NYT Crossword, NYT Cooking, and one bonus digital subscription for $24.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at [email protected]
or (800) 591-9233. We respond to every inquiry.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Not valid for Digital Access $129.99 per year subscription option. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps, NYTimes.com + Tablet Apps and Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply....