Content Rating 12+
4.58326 / 5
Lifesum: Food Diary & Recipes
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
Personalised Diets and Meal plans, food and exercise tracking, calorie counter and healthy recipes, all in one place. Get healthy and feel great with Lifesum!
** App of the Day for 2019 **
** Editors' Choice 2018 **
Join 40 million users on the journey to better health and discover how tracking small habits can make a big difference in becoming happier and healthier.
Achieve your health and weight goals through better eating:
- Deepen your knowledge to empower you to make more conscious nutritional choices
- Learn about healthy eating, not just about calorie counting
- Gain a better understanding of which foods you should put more or less of onto your plate
- Get help making the right choices at the grocery store
- Discover how making small changes, like simply switching brands, can have a positive effect on your health
- Find healthier alternatives to your favourite foods
What you can do as a free Lifesum user:
- Follow a classic diet and get your calories and macros (carbs, proteins and fats) tracked
- Easy tracking with bar code scanner
- Get basic food and meal ratings, so you know whether you’re in line with the recommended energy amounts for each meal
- Get a basic day rating to see how well you’re meeting daily intake goals, plus the quality of foods you track each day
- Track your daily habits with water, fruit and vegetables, and seafood trackers
- Track your weight and waist measurements
- Save your favourites – create and save foods, recipes, meals and exercises (limited)
- Import and export your nutritional data, exercise data and weight and body measurements to and from the Apple Health app
The added value when you join Lifesum Premium:
- Widest variety of diets (Ketogenic, Clean Eating, Paleo, 5:2, 6:1, Mediterranean, Scandinavian, High Protein etc.) and meal plans (Vegan for a week, Keto Burn, 3 Week Weight Loss etc.) to choose from
- Access to our recipe library along with daily recipe suggestions
- Create and save an unlimited number of foods, meals, recipes and exercises to enjoy one-tap tracking
- Detailed nutritional information (potassium, sodium, fibre, added sugar, saturated fat, unsaturated fat and cholesterol), so you know you’re meeting the daily recommendations
- Net carb tracking to help you stay on course and below daily limits if you’re following a Keto diet
- Detailed food and meal ratings (“great source of fibre,” “high in sugar,” “low in sodium,” “high in sodium” etc.) so you know how closely different foods align with your specific goals and preferences
- Adjustable settings for macronutrients, giving you customised recommendations to follow based on your unique needs and preferences
- Body measurement tracking (weight, waist, body fat, chest, arm, BMI) - excellent tools for highlighting your progression to health
- Ability to connect with fitness apps like Withings, FitBit, Endomondo and Runkeeper
- Health Test & Life Score – a weekly health score based on 16 nutrition and exercise measurements, so you understand where you are and what’s net for you to build a healthy lifestyle
Lifesum Premium Subscription (3, 6 and 12 months):
The subscription period will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. To turn this function off, simply go to your iTunes account and turn off auto-renew. Renewal payments will differ depending on subscription and pricing at the time of renewal. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
A fresh version of Lifesum is here! This release includes:
- The new Sugar Detox Meal Plan helps you cut back on sugar while reaching your health and weight loss goals.
- The Paleo Meal Plan is finally here! Eat only whole, unprocessed food and lose weight in no time.
Questions or feedback? Feel free to reach out to [email protected]