Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
Keeper Password Manager
Productivity, Business IOS
Remove the pain from having to remember passwords ever again. Protect your passwords and personal information with Keeper® - the leading secure password manager and digital vault. Keeper offers unlimited password storage for everyone - generate, store, and AutoFill strong passwords on all your devices while securely storing private documents.
** Rated "Best Password Manager" and Editor's Choice by PC Mag **
** Rated "Best Security" by Tom's Guide **
• Keeper is the world’s most trusted and downloaded password manager with a 4.9 rating from over 100,000 reviews. Millions of people and thousands of businesses trust Keeper.
• No limit to the number of passwords you can store.
• Our password generator helps keeps hackers at bay by creating strong, unique passwords.
• Securely share individual passwords or files with people you trust.
• Save time, stay organised, and in control with our AutoFill feature, KeeperFill®. Both convenient and secure, KeeperFill makes signing in to your favorite websites a breeze on any device.
• Monitor the security of your passwords by enabling BreachWatch. BreachWatch continuously scans the Dark Web for login credentials that have been exposed through public data breaches and instantly notifies you so that you can quickly take action.
• Not just for passwords - Keeper locks your confidential files, photos, and videos in a secure encrypted vault.
• Organize your passwords and files into folders and subfolders.
• Enable Touch ID and Face ID for a convenient and secure way to easily access your vault.
• Elect up to 5 trusted individuals to access your account in case you can’t with our Emergency Access feature.
What Makes Our Password Keeper The Best?
• Keeper strives to keep our app as simple and intuitive as possible. Our 5-star reviews back that up every day.
• Every user is provided a secure and private vault protected by our unmatched Zero-Knowledge security architecture with multiple levels of encryption. Each user's vault is guarded by a master password which only the user knows. With Keeper your information remains 100% encrypted 100% of the time.
• Keeper’s Security Audit feature helps you identify which accounts require a password update and can generate a strong password for you with a single click.
Most Secure Password Manager in the Industry
• Built with zero-knowledge security architecture. What does that mean? All your data in Keeper’s cloud is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Integrates with Two-Factor Authentication providers (SMS, Google Authenticator, Duo Security, RSA SecurID and Yubikey).
• Only password manager to be certified SOC-2 and ISO27001
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption and PBKDF2 technology
* If you need assistance, please email [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
Keeper Unlimited is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $29.99/year.
Keeper Family Plan is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $59.99/year.
Secure File Storage is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription starting at $9.99/year.
BreachWatch is a 1-year auto-renewable subscription for $19.99/year.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew up to 24 hours before your next subscription payment is due via your App Store settings page. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
In addition to performance improvements and bug fixes, version 14.6.0 includes new ways to confirm your identity, and a visual enhancement.
First, we’ve added the ability to attach Two-Factor Codes (TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password) to records which are unique time-based multi-digit codes commonly used by websites and apps for two factor authentication.
Also, we are adding support for YubiKey 5Ci security keys for two-factor authentication which allow you to insert a hardware device in your Lightning connector to verify your identity.
We are also excited to introduce the addition of favicons in list view making it easier to find your most used passwords.