Content Rating 12+
3.5 / 5
MyNetDiary Calorie/kJ Counter
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
Lose weight and get healthy with the world’s smartest diet app. Friendly, nice, and easy, MyNetDiary takes care of everything - planning, tracking food, exercising, and eating better. Since 2008, over 7 million people chose MyNetDiary to lose weight.
This app is like a coach in your pocket. The app helps you set a weight goal, track foods and exercise, helps you eat better and smarter, and provides personalized feedback and tips.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"Best weight loss app around! Easy to use, easy to scan foods with a huge library, and I have loved tracking my progress on the chart and seeing my percentage of body mass lost! My Mom and I started in February and this is THE reason for our success! 20 pounds for her and 60 for me - and we owe it all to MyNetDiary!!!!" - from App Store review
"Outstanding. Outstanding is the only word necessary to describe this app. This is the most comprehensive nutrition/fitness app you will find and I’ve tried most of them!" - from App Store review
"Exactly What I Needed. I Love Love Love this app. It is so easy to track my food, add new food information, track my water and exercise calories. I also love the analysis telling me where I did good that day and where I could use improvement. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app." - from App Store review
MyNetDiary's food catalog has thousands of Australian foods and brands, including Vegemite foods, Lamingtons, ANZAC Biscuits, Woolworths, IGA, and more!
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary has been featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR and many more publications.
WHY MYNETDIARY IS BETTER
• Absolutely the fastest food entry! Logging takes only a few minutes a day
• Massive verified food database, UPDATED DAILY
• Customizable Dashboard. Pick and choose what you want to see.
• Track up to 35 nutrients
• Best privacy - does not require account creation
MORE GREAT TOOLS
• Food Grade for each food
• Works with iOS Health App - syncing foods, workouts, weight, BP, BG, and more
• Syncs with Fitbit, Garmin, and Withings
• PhotoFood Service - if a food is not in the database, send its photos from the app and we will add it!
• Recipe editor
• Over 500 activities and exercises
• Exercise logging with built-in GPS tracker.
SIMPLE AND FLEXIBLE PLANNING
• Plan for your target date or weight loss rate
• Plan your macros
YOU CAN TRACK ANYTHING
• Track all body measurements
• Supports custom trackers
GET SUPPORT FROM COMMUNITY
• Community forums supported by a Registered Dietitian
MyNetDiary app for Apple Watch
• Check calories and daily totals
• Log foods, water and weight
• Send whole meals to your family members to save them time logging, share recipes with your friends.
Works with Siri
• Create shortcuts for calories, logging meals and water.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Some features require a subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Lose weight faster and easier - as always, this update has many new features and improvements:
* Special Daily Steps screen - with stats and averages.
* Improved barcode scanner: supports manual entry, offline lookup for previously scanned foods.
* Simplified PhotoFood process.
* Improved Settings screens - with more screenshots and explanations.
* Improved Today widget experience.
In the previous major update:
MyNetDiary has a brand new iMessage app!
Send whole meals to your family members to save them time logging, share recipes with your friends, or simply use funny and cute MyNetDiary stickers to let your friends know how you feel and what you do with MyNetDiary.