Content Rating 12+
3.5 / 5
MyNetDiary Calorie/kJ Counter
Health & Fitness, Lifestyle IOS
MyNetDiary is your personal weight loss, diet, and nutrition assistant. The most sophisticated yet friendly food diary, calorie counter, and exercise tracker. Download the app, track your diet, and be healthy for life!
Rated #1 mobile diet app by American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
Recognized by The New York Times as “simpler… quicker… also, it looks nicer” comparing with other similar apps.
Also featured in ABC, USA Today, Fox, Consumer Reports, Chicago Tribune, and The Wall Street Journal
THE PROOF IS IN THE NUMBERS
* Over 9 million members.
* Average members lose a 1.4 lbs each week
* Members demonstrate 27 lbs or over 12% body weight loss within the first 7 months
BEING HEALTHY HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
* Set a weight goal
* Enter a target date ( vacation, wedding, or reunion )
* Get a calculated Calorie Plan
* Log daily meals and exercise
* Follow daily Calorie Budget
* Reach your goal and live healthy
SUPPORTS ANY DIET
* Focus on your Macros, Low-Carb, or Keto Diet
* Plan meals in advance to hit your Carb and Protein targets
WEIGHT FORECAST AND AUTOPILOT
* Advanced recommendations suggesting diet tweaks
* Weight Forecast shows whether you are on target
* Autopilot keeps you out of a weight plateau
MASSIVE FOOD DATABASE
* The best food database with restaurants, grocery stores, special diets, and ethnic foods.
* Catalog verified daily and expanded by user contributions.
* Snap new foods with PhotoFood tool and we will enter food's Nutrition Facts for you.
* Scan the food package for easy calorie and nutrients entry.
* Timely notifications to log meals, enter weigh-ins, sleep, and blood pressure.
MACRONUTRIENTS AND NUTRITION
* Track up to 40 nutrients, more than any other app.
* Choose how much energy comes from fat, carbs, and protein.
* Get insight into your dietary intake of saturated fat, sodium, fiber, vitamins and minerals.
FOOD SCORING MAKES THINGS SIMPLE
* Find best foods with a glance.
* Use it with barcode scanner for a perfect food shopping companion.
CHARTS WITH INSIGHTS AND MOTIVATION
* Plot your weight loss journey.
* See how your body reacts to your dieting and exercise.
* Visualize your statistics.
* Paint a big picture or zoom into your daily food log records.
AUTO TRACKING STEPS AND EXERCISE
* App syncs Steps, Exercises, Weight, Water, Heart Rate, and more.
* Links with Fitbit, Withings, and Garmin.
* Use an extensive, over 500 exercises fitness database
CONNECTS TO IOS ECOSYSTEM
* Import and export data from iOS Health
* Newly Watch App
* iMessage App - share meals and recipes
* Works with Siri - logging calories, meals, and water
REGISTERED DIETITIAN BLOG, LIBRARY, AND COMMUNITY
* Read about the latest diet science from our team of Registered Dietitians.
* Learn healthy recipes, delicious meals, and dieting techniques.
HEALTH & DIABETES TRACKER
* Track Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Cholesterol, Medications, Test Results, Symptoms and more.
* Capture and Monitor Blood Glucose, A1C, Net Carbs, and Insulin intake.
Premium features such as linking to Fitbit, Garmin, Withings, and other devices, AutoPilot, Complete Nutrient Analysis, and Weekly Report available via subscription.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
This update adds a few great improvements of food logging, to let you track foods faster and easier:
1. Copy & Customize food: you can remove or add ingredients for any food, which will recalculate its nutrition facts and save it as a new customized food. This is useful for removing or substituting high-calorie ingredients, for example, removing cheese from a sandwich.
2. We also added an option to copy entire recent meal (for example, your lunch) or several meals at once. When you log foods from Recent Meals, selecting entire meal will copy all foods into the same meal today.
3. We've added "Best Food" indicators to MyNetDiary's AR Grocery Check, making it easy to see the best option.
And, as always, the update is full of large and small improvements and fixes in different areas of the app.