∙ Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
∙ Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
Mediquations is the original, most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store. Mediquations makes it easy and efficient to get the answers you need. With more than 234 formulas and scoring tools housed in an intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
∙ 234 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store.
∙ Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
∙ Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search, Email or Print Results. All designed to make your life easier.
∙ Multiple results are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
∙ References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
∙ Leave the app and return to where you left off. Slide Over and Split View support for compatible iPads.
∙ Jot down notes for equations.
∙ Support for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Buy once, use on all of your iOS devices. Upgrades are always free for life.
∙ Save Results on the iPhone and view them on your Apple Watch through Mediquations for Apple Watch.
We hope you enjoy Mediquations!
· Version 37 is a significant update with many new features!
· Landscape support now supported on iPhone
· Supports Slide Over and Split View on compatible iPads
· Spotlight search for equations right from the iPhone and iPad home screen.
· New app: Mediquations for Apple Watch! Save a result for viewing later. Saved results from the iPhone can now be viewed on Mediquations for Apple Watch.
· Handoff support for viewing a saved result from the Apple Watch to the iPhone.
· Added share sheet to allow sharing equations with multiple apps.
· Updated for iPad Pro.
· Significant updates on the backend to allow Mediquations to continue to support Apple’s latest features.
· Mediquations now requires iOS 9 and higher.
· Modified Fisher Score for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
· HEART Score for chest pain stratification