TiltMeter is a professional grade angle measurement tool. Some common uses are:
* Picture Alignment
* Measuring angles of elevation, slope, or incline
* Showing the inclination of an aircraft or ship relative to the horizontal
* Measuring the "look angle" of a satellite antenna towards a satellite
* Measuring the slope angle of a tape or chain during distance measurement
* Indicating roll of vehicles, sail boats, and aircraft
* Roof pitch calculation and angle measurement
* Motion sensitive lock
After 2 seconds holding the current angle, TiltMeter will auto lock to the current angle
* Relative Angle
Tapping TiltMeter will change the state to Relative Angle Mode. In this mode, your current position is set to 0, rotating your device will calculate the delta between the starting point and your current position.
* Haptic feedback
When rotating your device slowly, you will feel feedback generated from the device.
* Adds iPhone X Support
The Developer Carlos Hernandez also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.