Content Rating 17+
3 / 5
Yummy (for Pinboard.in)
Wandle Software Limited
Social Networking, Utilities IOS
Yummy synchronises all your Pinboard.in bookmarks with your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, allowing you to quickly manage and view them.
* Log in to multiple accounts simultaneously (IAP required)
* Add, edit and delete bookmarks
* Includes "Share" extension
* Synchronise with Pinboard.in in the background, so it's always up to date
* Browse bookmarks by date or tag
* Filter by bookmarks by date, shared/private, "to read," with no tags
* Filter by HTTP status of web pages (IAP required)
* Sort bookmarks by date and title
* Use 'full-text search' feature to find all your bookmarks (IAP required)
* Save searches and have them sync between devices using iCloud
* View all fields held by Pinboard (notes, date, tags, etc)
* Built-in web browser
* Supports standard iOS link sharing
* Supports 1Password to get your username and password
* Full iPhone / iPad "good citizen," featuring a share extension, "Safari View Controller," handover, 3D Touch, drag-and-drop, "The Notch"
* Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad with iOS 9 or higher
Yummy was the first Delicious app on iOS to support Yahoo! ID login (December 2009); the first to support iPad (release 2.5); and has been actively maintained since its release in August 2008. Version 3 is a ground-up rewrite using all the new features that Apple have introduced since iOS 2 and taking advantage of the hardware advances since the original iPhone.
Get more information, including a video of what it looks like in use, at www.wandlesoftware.com.
Previously, Yummy supported Delicious.com in addition to Pinboard.in. Sadly, Delicious first broke their API and have now shutdown.
More information: https://www.wandlesoftware.com/2017/06/goodbye-delicious.html
If you have problems with Yummy, please use the feedback link here or those inside the app itself (in the About screen). I can't respond to reviews in iTunes and I can't fix problems I don't know about.
- Refresh tags on edit tag screen when they arrive from Pinboard after the screen appears (#43)
- Fix for handover not working when using Safari View Controller (#46)
- Always show title/url in browser view (#48)
- Open in Safari and Chrome actions for browsers (#47)