Content Rating 4+
4.77433 / 5
Productivity, Utilities IOS
Simplenote is an easy way to take notes, create to-do lists, capture ideas, and more. Open it, jot down some thoughts, and you're done. As your collection grows, stay organized with tags and pins, and find what you need with instant search. Since Simplenote will sync across your devices for free, your notes are with you at all times.
- A simple, note taking experience
- Sync everything across all your devices
- Collaborate and share
- Stay organized with tags
- Log in with your email or WordPress.com account
SYNC WITH CONFIDENCE
- Automatically sync seamlessly across any computer, phone or tablet.
- Back up and sync everything as you take notes, so you never lose your content.
COLLABORATE AND SHARE
- Collaborate and work together -- share ideas with a colleague, or write a grocery list with your roommate.
- Choose whether to publish your content to the web, and share a link with whoever you want.
- Publish directly to a WordPress site by connecting your WordPress.com account.
- Quickly and easily share with third-party apps.
ORGANIZE AND SEARCH
- Stay organized with tags, and use them for quick searching and sorting.
- Instantly find what you’re looking for with keyword highlighting.
- Use markdown to add formatting.
- Create to-do lists.
- Choose the sorting order of your notes and tags.
- Pin the notes that you use the most.
- Edit tags directly by renaming and reordering.
- Protect your content with a passcode lock.
Terms of Service: https://simplenote.com/terms/
Visit simplenote.com to download Simplenote for your other devices.
Improved integration with iOS gets you into the app smoothly: Simplenote’s launch screen now matches your iOS Appearance Settings. And it supports Password Autofill, so logging in has never been faster.
Taking notes is only half the battle — finding the note you need when you need it is the other half, and a bunch of search improvements will help you do that: Search results now display matching tags; search supports tag:keyword search parameters to help you find notes whose tags contain specific keywords; and search is now diacritic insensitive, so you can enter search terms with or without accents and still get matches. You can also alter the order of search results right from your Notes List. Fancy!
Continued visual upgrades make usability better and better: the search bar no longer displays when the Trash Filter is active, and previews have been upgraded to fit more content on the screen.
And, as always, a few bug fixes: bugs stopping Search Mode from dismissing properly, and another that caused the keyboard’s appearance not to match the selected theme are no more.