Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
Technical Data Freeway, Inc.
Business, Productivity IOS
TDF Tracker is an easy to use, powerful tool for those who need to keep track of time/expenses/mileage. Potential users include consultants, lawyers, accountants, contractors and freelance designers - but can include anyone needing a flexible tool for tracking such items. While you could buy one app as a tracker for billable time, another as a mileage reimbursement log, and yet another for reimbursable expense record keeping - if you are looking for the simplicity of one combined application to truly save you time - then TDF Tracker is the perfect choice.
• intuitive interface makes it easy to be up and going quickly
• quick entry of client, project, and task (time) / type (expense) / purpose (mileage)
• quick time entry - can be entered using the timer or manually entered/adjusted
• flexible timing increments
• basic time tracking by duration or more advanced tracking that includes start/end/break
• single or multiple running timers
• along with time, you can easily track business expenses and mileage for reimbursement
• supports both miles and kilometers
• support for multiple currencies (Dollar, Pound, Euro, Yen, etc.)
• add notes to any entry
• daily summary visible on main screen
• quick and easy reporting system
• daily, weekly, monthly and custom reports
• reports can be filtered by client/project
• detailed reports can be emailed - in a format that allows pasting into Excel
• reports can also be included as csv attachments
• backup/restore your database to Dropbox
• backup/restore you database via email
• supports TextExpander touch snippet expansion
If you have a suggestion for making TDF Tracker better, please visit our website www.tdf.com/feedback and submit a feature request. We are always looking for ways to improve TDF Tracker. You can also contact us if you are interested in helping translate/localize for your language.
Before updating TDF Tracker, don't forget to backup your data. You can backup your complete device using iTunes. You can also export a copy of your database from TDF Tracker by going to Settings --> Backup & Restore --> Email (button in top right).
• Fix: iPad Calendar dropdown issue