Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
EleMints: Periodic Table
Mochi Development, Inc.
Reference, Education IOS
EleMints is a revolutionary periodic table for the science geek in all of us. Boasting phenomenal retina graphics and features such as element properties, a molar mass calculator, a plot graph and much more, EleMints will inspire you to bring out your inner mad scientist.
EleMints is structured within five sections, easily accessible from the bottom of the screen:
• The Periodic Table can be shaded according to a particular property and zoomed for more information as desired.
• The Graph displays property trends in a simple yet functional fashion, be it across a period or down a group.
• The Listing organizes elements by a property of your choosing.
• The Articles Library contains various topics on chemistry from the nucleus to the physical properties themselves.
• The Tools, such as an intelligent live-calculating Molar Mass Calculator, or the Chemical Equation Balancer, will help you solve problems and exercises even faster.
The properties inspector gives a comprehensive view of an element’s properties and values including simple definitions and an electron diagram with sub-shells to boot.
EleMints supports many properties and is constantly being updated with more for improved accuracy and efficiency. Some examples include:
• Melting/Boiling Points
• Physical State
• Oxidation States
• Crystal Structure
• Atomic Weight
• Atomic Radii
• Ionization/Binding Energies
• Electron Diagrams
• and more…
Have a suggestion? We’d be delighted to hear from you for any topic whether it be finding an error in the data or requesting a new property, any idea is welcomed. Please contact us at: [email protected] (Please use EleMints as the subject line) - If you do not receive a response within a week, please retry as the cat might have deleted your email without our knowledge.
• Fix Articles never loading
• Brand new sorting functionality for the Listing tab
• Improvements to the display of electron diagram and isotopes in Inspector
• Don't cut off data in Inspector on iPad
• More consistant Inspector behavior on iPad
• Don't crash when an Article fails to load
• Properly position element popup
• Improvements to the About Page
• Mark Polonium as a metal
• Corrects numerous Isotope inaccuracies
• Correct spelling of Strontium in articles
• 64-bit support for devices that support it
If you enjoy using EleMints, we would love to read your review!