Content Rating 4+
4.5 / 5
Travel through the day more easily with SBB Mobile. The app offers simple and personalised timetable enquiries – and you can purchase a ticket in just two clicks. An integrated travel companion keeps you up to date on delays, platform changes and train cancellations in real time. You can now purchase your tickets by «monthly invoice» – Switzerland’s favourite way to pay online. And did you know that you can buy cheap tickets like the Saver Day Pass and supersaver tickets on the app?
• Connections from current location
• Local, national and international timetable queries
• Connection information with real-time data
• Occupation forecast
• «Take me home» functionality
The current version of SBB Mobile allows you to purchase the following types of tickets:
• Regular tickets in Switzerland
• Tickets for regional fare networks
• Supersaver tickets
• Day passes
• 9 o'clock travelpass
• Class upgrades (Switzerland)
• Class upgrades (regional fare networks)
• Nighttime supplements
• Seat reservations
• Bike reservations
• Bike passes
• Travelpass for children
• Travelpasses for dogs
• Class upgrade from 9 a.m.
• Special regional fare tickets
The available features of SBB Mobile are constantly being expanded. However, the following features are not yet available:
• Extension tickets
• International tickets
• Swiss travelcards
Payment options include credit cards, the PostFinance-Card or Apple Pay.
Data security and authorizations.
Why does SBB Mobile require authorisations?
To use the «Take me home» function and display the stops in the vicinity of the current location, the GPS function must be active.
Calendar and e-mail.
To import timetable information into the calendar, SBB Mobile requires writing and reading rights.
Camera hardware control elements.
To be able to personalize your touch-timetable.
· Improved footpath maps
· Bugfix for the calendar export on iOS 12
· Bug fixes for SwissPass Mobile and SwissPass-Login
· General bug fixes