Content Rating 4+
2.5 / 5
Weather - The Weather Channel
The Weather Channel
Weather, Lifestyle IOS
Get accurate local weather forecasts from The Weather Channel, an IBM Business. Easily find all the weather information you need to plan your life with confidence.
Rain, storm or shine: Plan your day, week or even your next vacation with the right tools and insights at your fingertips. The Weather Channel provides you with the weather information that matters to you, wherever you are, for the next 15 days.
The Weather Channel: Top 3 Features
1. Plan your day up to two weeks in advance with hourly & daily forecasts
2. Get your current conditions at a glance with weather data that’s relevant where you are.
3. Stay safe with extreme weather alerts.
Plan outdoor activities with confidence.
• Planning an adventure? Check the forecast so you don’t get caught in the rain.
• Want to catch that romantic sunset or go for a midnight swim? Get detailed information on sunset times, tides, phases of the moon and much more.
• Run smart with our Running index! Find the best possible running conditions and plan your perfect route.
Keep informed on the latest weather news.
• Stay safe during extreme weather events. From flash floods to hurricanes, we’ll send you live alerts with safety advice, so you know how to be prepared.
• Concerned about allergies this spring? Get high-risk allergy alerts to help you beat hayfever. Going on vacation? Check the air quality before you go! Air quality reports are now available for the US, UK, Spain, France, Germany, Mexico, China and India!
Easily access all of the weather information you need on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch.
• Get precise weather updates, severe weather alerts and more of your favourite features from any of your iOS devices!
• Quickly find all the weather data you care about in one place: your smart home screen!
Privacy & Feedback
If you have any questions or suggestions about our weather service, please do not hesitate to get in touch at [email protected]
We are constantly working to improve your app experience. In this update:
• Track upcoming storms with Real-Time Rain Alerts, which now feature radar images.
Please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions.