"Scopa" is one of the most famous traditional Italian card games. It has been played for centuries, and there must be a reason for that! ;)
Try it. You'll easily learn how to play and you will not stop anymore.
"...iScopa : the HighTech meets the tradition of the Italian playing card games..."
- play with other players over the Internet
- play against your Device
- play with a friend on your Device
- play with a friend over bluetooth
- play with a friend over a local wireless network
- full custom and optional rules covering almost all the scopa variations: scope, cards, golden cards, sette-bello, re-bello, prime, napula, berola, maratona, napoleone, asso piglia tutto, scopa d'assi, sbarazzino, declarations (cucite/accuse)
- score: 11, 21, 31, 41, 51, and loosing mode (loose to win!)
- 15 high definition italian regional traditional card sets MODIANO s.r.l. (including poker decks)
- Portrait and Landscape screen mode (incl. auto-rotation)
- interchangeable backgrounds
- play cards by tapping or drag&drop
- show last played cards for both players
- statistics (integrated with GameCenter)
- achievements (integrated with GameCenter)
- game save/restore
- original music by Italian artist Luca Francioso (www.lucafrancioso.com)
- bug fix
The Developer Luigi Castiglione also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.