Content Rating 4+
3.5 / 5
Westpac Mobile Banking
Westpac Banking Corporation
Finance, Utilities IOS
With Westpac Mobile Banking take your bank with you wherever you go for Westpac Australia customers.
• Quick Balance - view your balance, recent transactions for up to 3 accounts, and transfer money between them without signing in^
• Sign in with your fingerprint (iOS 10 and above) or Face ID (iPhone X and above)
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode
• Cardless Cash - withdraw cash without a debit card from any Westpac Group ATM in Australia (daily and weekly limits apply)
• Siri for Westpac - make payments, check your balance using your voice (iOS12).
• Share BSB and Account information via messaging
• Set up reminders for Credit Card payments
• Set up account, payment and security alerts
• Search transactions
• Show/hide or group accounts
• View and transact on foreign currency accounts
• Set up, view and save eStatements.
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay Anyone and BPAY® bills
• Email payment receipts
• Manage payees and BPAY billers
• Send payments overseas (to existing payees)
• Schedule and manage recurring payments
• Approve payments
• Create a PayID – real-time payments using your mobile number (progressive rollout to personal customers)).
• Download a Proof of Balance report
• Download a 30, 90 or 120 day transaction listing report
• Temporarily lock your card for up to 15 days to stop all transactions. On personal credit and Mastercard® debit cards**
• Report your card lost or stolen
• Reset your password with Westpac Protect™ SMS Code
• Travelling overseas? Notify us to help protect you from fraud. Plus, access the most used travel features with Travel Companion.
• Change your daily payment limit (max. limit applies)
• Activate a credit or debit card
• Update your contact details
• Deposit a cheque with Mobile Cheque Deposit (select customers)
• In your business profile, access features allowing you to make payments in batches and create templates.
• View your Quick Balance^
• Find your nearest Westpac Group ATM or branch in Australia
• Receive a Cardless Cash code on your Apple Watch
• Receive overseas travel notifications
• To use Mobile Banking on your Apple Watch pair your Apple Watch with an iPhone 5 or above with iOS 10 or above.
• Open a term deposit, savings or transaction account
• Apply for a credit card, personal loan or Global Currency Card
• Tools and calculators (loan borrowing and repayment calculators).
Find us in Australia and overseas
• Locate your nearest Westpac ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Find a Global Alliance ATM when overseas
Business customers can also
• Approve payments
• Manage user access
• Pay staff and creditors with payment templates
• Transfer funds to corporate and purchasing cards
• Help & FAQs: westpac.com.au/mobilebankinghelp
• Supported devices: westpac.com.au/devices
• Website: westpac.com.au/mobilebanking
Things you should know:
**Locking your card will temporarily stop new transactions on your card for 15 days or until reactivated. The card will automatically reactivate after 15 days if you do not cancel the card.
^You can’t transfer money between business and personal profiles in Quick Balance. For eligible accounts visit info.westpac.com.au/quickbalance
^^Standard call charges apply. Internet connection is needed to access Westpac Mobile Banking app. Normal mobile data charges apply.
Some features and functions including fingerprint sign-in may not work on jailbroken devices.
This app is only for Westpac Australia customers. Internet connection is required. Normal data charges apply.
Fees, charges and credit criteria may apply. Read the terms & conditions for Online Banking (westpac.com.au/westpacliveterms) & each relevant product or service at westpac.com.au/disclosure-documents before making a decision.
®Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
©2018 Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL and Australian credit licence 233714.
Minor bug fixes and enhancements