Greek and Hebrew Bible+ by Olive Tree is a must-have app for reading and studying God’s Holy Word. Take notes, highlights, and bookmarks in the app and sync to all your devices. This Bible Study App features a powerful Resource Guide that links your Bible text with outstanding study Bibles, maps, commentaries, and more for an in-depth Bible study experience. Start a Bible reading plan and Bible+ will track your progress as you read through Scripture. Our unique split window allows you to create your own customized parallel Bible to easily compare Bible translations. Install now and explore over 100 free titles.
Greek and Hebrew Bible+ by Olive Tree includes the NA28 Greek New Testament and Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS). You also get access to over 100 free titles.
The 28th Edition of the Nestle-Aland text of the Greek New Testament is regarded as the standard Greek text for modern scholarship and translation.
The Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia (BHS) was compiled and preserved by Jewish scribes (Masoretes) of the fifth through tenth centuries AD. The accuracy of this translation is confirmed by its consistency with both the Greek Septuagint and the Dead Sea Scrolls.
OFF-LINE BIBLE STUDY
Your library, notes, highlights and all of the app features are stored on your device so that you have full functionality when you are offline or in airplane mode.
Sync your Bible study resources, highlights, notes, bookmarks, and book ribbons between any devices with Bible+.
POWERFUL RESOURCE GUIDE
With our one-of-a-kind Resource Guide, perform powerful searches through your entire Library of Bibles, Bible commentaries, Bible dictionaries, and more.
FAST VERSE NAVIGATION
With our unique 3-touch Verse Chooser, you can navigate quickly and easily to the exact Bible verse you want.
The split window feature allows you to create your own customized parallel Bible for translation comparison, view your study notes while you read, or follow along with a commentary while you study Scripture.
IMMERSIVE BIBLE STUDY
Remove distractions by opening your books and Bibles in full screen and immerse yourself in Scripture.
PERSONAL BIBLE STUDY
* Highlight words and passages
* Take your own personalized notes
* Save your favorite passages
* Tag anything to find it quickly later
* Leave a book ribbon on a page in order to pick up where you left off
* Select and copy text from any Bible or book in your Library
DAILY READING PLANS
*Free downloadable reading plans on various topics, books of the Bible, or specific biblical characters
*Sync your reading plan across your devices with Bible+
*Plans vary in length with options as short as 5 days to as long as three years!
SOCIAL BIBLE STUDY
Instantly share the Bible with your friends from inside the app. Tap on a verse to share it through Twitter, Facebook or via email.
AMAZING BIBLE STUDY LIBRARY
The Olive Tree catalog of Bible study resources is constantly growing and offers over a hundred FREE resources and over three thousand titles available for purchase.
OTHER BIBLES AND BIBLE STUDY RESOURCES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN-APP:
* New International Version (NIV), New King James Version (NKJV), New American Standard Bible (NASB), New Living Translation (NLT), New Revised Standard Version (NRSV), and over 100 more!
* Best-selling study Bibles: ESV Study Bible, NLT Study Bible, NIV Study Notes, NKJV Study Notes, Life Application Study Bible, Reformation Study Bible Notes
*Word Study Bibles with Strong’s Numbers in NIV, KJV, ESV, NKJV, HCSB and NASB Bible translations
* Commentaries and Study Tools: Vine’s Expository Dictionary, Expositor’s Bible Commentary; Olive Tree Bible Maps, Bible Knowledge Commentary, Zondervan Atlas of the Bible
*Interlinear Bibles: Easily compare the Original Languages of the Bible with ESV, KJV, and NKJV Bible translations.
* Non-English Bibles including Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch
AND MANY MORE!
We fixed some bugs getting in the way of your Bible study. Enjoying our app? We’d love it if you’d give us a review!
The Developer HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Inc. also wrote the apps listed below, click the icon to visit the pages.