Content Rating 4+
4 / 5
Kittyhawk: Drone Flight Ops
Business, Productivity IOS
Kittyhawk makes it easy for companies to manage a drone program that’s safe, compliant and reliable. Whether you’re a pilot out in the field or a manager back in the office, Kittyhawk provides easy to use mobile apps and desktop tools that keep teams flying safe and their data organized. It’s one connected platform to navigate airspace, maintain aircraft and manage aviators.
We’re an FAA-approved UAS Service Supplier (USS). That means Kittyhawk has met FAA requirements for secure data exchange, operating rules and airspace safety. Over 400,00 flights have flown inside the Kittyhawk platform. We’re proud to be backed by industry leaders including Boeing and Travelers.
Enterprise companies use Kittyhawk to:
- Check airspace and weather
- Access VFR sectional and FAA facility maps
- Plan missions
- Log flight data
- Fly automated flights
- Run safety checklists and risk assessments
- Track Part 107 certifications
- Obtain LAANC authorizations from the FAA
- Monitor battery power and performance
- Sync data from DJI aircraft
- Real-time UTM and aircraft telemetry
- Automated team, fleet, and compliance reporting
- API integrations and web hooks
- Encrypted real-time audio/video streaming
In addition to our mobile apps, we offer a full stack solution with web tools, API integrations, custom workflows, and support services to get you up and running fast. What can we do for your operation?
Contact sales at: [email protected]
Reach support at: [email protected]
We're very excited for our first release of 2019, including some big stuff under the hood and a number of features of preflight planning and awareness, inflight operations, and LAANC / airspace updates.
- Improvements to LAANC flows to get you that automatic or manual authorization submitted even faster.
- Updates to LAANC airspace styles, layers, and map keys.
- Saved searches (both coordinate and address searches :).
- New tap to zoom feature with support for when flying the M210 series and associated Zenmuse Z30 sensors.
- Update to DJI SDK version 4.8.2 (just a coincidence in the relation to this build's release version :).
- Improvements to media compression on download.
- Improvements to media and video upload UI.
- Updates to pre-flight sensor carousel and status warnings.
- Updates to aircraft and battery serial number management.
- Improvements to post-flight telemetry loading and viewing.
- Bug fix for battery detail and how last recorded charge is displayed.
- Bug fix for associated metadata uploaded from pics and videos.
- Easier mission linking to flight logs, checklist logs, and risk assessments.
Stay tuned for some of our upcoming releases that will include some major product updates -- all designed to empower the enterprise and each operator to fly more, while flying more compliantly at the same time. Also, be sure to continue exploring our web app at Kittyhawk.io, as we have new features landing daily to help you plan and manage operations from your desk.
We love building for this awesome community of commercial operators. As always, we want to hear from you. What do you want to see next from Kittyhawk?