Content Rating 4+
3.5 / 5
Kittyhawk for DJI & UAV Drones
Productivity, Navigation IOS
Kittyhawk unifies the mission, aircraft, and data to empower effective drone operations (i.e. no more folder of drone apps).
We've brought together the best pre-flight tools, in-flight functionality, and post-flight logging and intelligence into a single well-designed application. Perfect for the individual pilot, with powerful team and enterprise functionality.
> Mission planning (with new editable and assignable status for planning and team compliance)
> Hyperlocal weather (get the forecasts where you are or drop a pin to move to the location to see a forecast for when/where you'll be flying)
> Airspace intelligence (with access to TFR and advisories 7 days out)
> Waypoint mission planning and automated flights
> Customizable checklists and unlimited checklist logging (plus our open source checklists available at our website Kittyhawk.io)
> Risk assessments for initial mission planning and preflight logging
> VFR Sectional Maps from the FAA
> Native FAA UAS facility maps with airspace grids for easier authorization requests and planning
> LAANC (coming soon with the national beta roll-out :)
> Flight Deck (brings the power DJI Go natively and securely into Kittyhawk)
> Automated aircraft and battery(s) detection and logging
> Real-time airspace deconfliction
> Flight timers
> Digital Notice
> View airspace and receive real-time air traffic while you fly
> Real-time telemetry shared across your team
> FPV mode (NEW)
> Live UAV traffic (NEW)
> Encrypted Private Video/Audio Streaming
> Flight Profiles (NEW)
> Automated flights with waypoint mission planning (NEW)
We are using the latest version of the DJI SDK, and support the following aircraft:
- DJI Phantom 4 (Complete series)
- DJI Phantom 3 Series (Complete series)
- DJI Inspire 1 Series & Inspire 2 (Complete series)
- DJI MAVIC (Pro)
- DJI Spark
- DJI Matrice (Complete series)
- DJI MAVIC AIR (Now available :)
> Automated logging via Flight Deck with second-by-second telemetry and battery health
> DJI Import and flight sync
> Manual flight logging
> Live flight playback with telemetry details and reporting
> Aircraft stats with flight time and performance tracking
> Battery health with performance and capacity tracking
> DJI Warranty log files
> Unlimited drone and aircraft tracking (DJI, Yuneec, Autel, 3DR, etc)
> Unlimited battery and health tracking
> Unlimited location tracking
> Unlimited checklist inventories (plus our open-source checklists :)
> Unlimited document storage
> Unlimited image and video storage
Kittyhawk offers two different app subscriptions designed for serious drone pilots and commercial operators.
> Starter Plan at $1.99 per month
> Starter Plan at $19.99 per year
> PIC Plan at $14.99 per month
> PIC Plan at $149.99 per year
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
We believe the tools and software we use should be as cool as the drones we fly. At Kittyhawk, we push new code every day to our mobile apps, website, and platform APIs to help make you the best possible pilot with access to the best possible data.
Kittyhawk offers the only native, real-time drone operations platform perfect for any drone pilot or commercial team.
Together with support from the Kittyhawk community, we are excited to offer a truly unlimited experience. Log as many flights, track as many checklists, and manage as many drones and batteries as you want. With Kittyhawk, there is no limit to your drone operations, with all the tools you need before you fly, while you fly, and post-flight.
The Kittyhawk Team is humbled by the support of the rapidly growing and enthusiastic Kittyhawk community. Please feel free to reach out to us (firstname.lastname@example.org) anytime with ideas, feedback, or if you just want to go flying with us :)
- We added a precipitation radar map to the forecast screen for more detailed flight planning when conditions are touch and go. This has been a popular request and we have a lot of new weather and mapping improvements coming!
- Internationalization is another big area of feature requests, so we're excited to announce that Kittyhawk now supports Spanish localization language. We also have more airspace and regulation features coming as part of our full localization roadmap.
- Part of our LAANC readiness feature set includes phone number verification, and we added some auto-formatting to help make this process even easier.
- The mission planning and logging flows got better with the ability to add new missions and assets right from within your workflow, such as doing a risk assessment.
- Face ID improvements for double auth.
- Flight Deck is updated to the new version of the DJI SDK.
There's a lot going on in the Kittyhawk platform. Please hit us up in the app, Twitter, email, etc. if you have ideas or requests. We love hearing from you.