Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
San Francisco Premium | JiTT.travel Audio City Guide & Tour Planner with Offline Maps
Travel, Lifestyle IOS
JiTT.travel city guides save you money, time and stress by transforming your smartphone, tablet and Apple Watch into a high-quality, customizable audio tour of carefully curated historical and cultural points of interest. JiTT.travel is created to fit into the time convenient for you, giving a tailor-made, high-quality experience.
Take a walk in time with JiTT.travel!
JiTT.travel works offline, so it won’t cost you the earth in expensive roaming rates. The app generates your tour based on your location and the time you have available. It accounts for the time of day, opening times, and whether you want to complete your tour at your starting point or elsewhere. Actors tell the stories behind San Francisco’s history, and the quirky tales that give the city its character and charm. It’s as though an old friend is guiding you around the city.
JiTT.travel doesn’t just tell a city’s stories through time, but takes into consideration your own available time. Whether you’re on a business trip with minimal free time to take in the historical sights, or on a short city break and want to make the most of your trip, JiTT.travel will create a route to match your available time, and interests. If you’ve already seen one of the sights, simply delete it from the route; or if you want to see a particular monument, add it in. The app will recalculate your route and show you the sights of San Francisco!
• Offline maps.
• Points of Interest marked on the the map.
• Teasers of San Francisco’s monuments and points of interest.
• Handy information such as WiFi spots, tourist offices and ATMs.
• Full audio for an enhanced tour-guide experience.
• A route planner, which manages what you want to see in the time you have available to see it.
• Written content, so you can read our guide in time and comfort, including the text of the audio stories, monument contact details and opening times, and public transport information.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.