Content Rating 12+
4 / 5
League of Geeks Pty Ltd
Games, Board, StrategyIOS
Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow ........ read more
Welcome to the land of Armello, thanks for playing and sending through your feedback, bug reports, and love!
- GDPR compliance
- Localisation fixes for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Japanese in the Main Menu and card descriptions
- Removed the Rivals "Coming Soon" banner
If you run into any issues please use the in-game Bug Sending tool or simply email [email protected]