Content Rating 12+
1 / 5
Middle Path Solutions Inc.
Health & Fitness,Medical
Health & Fitness, MedicalIOS
Track your urges, emotions & use of DBT skills as well as write in your daily journal for free - forever.
Daily DBT Diary is the easiest, fastest and most intuitive way to track and manage your weekly DBT diary card. Whether you use the default urges, create your own or mix & match you can quickly and efficiently track your target urges, emotions and use of DBT skills on a daily basis.
Use this app in conjunction with your therapist or on your own to become more aware of patterns in your behavior and emotional regulation.
• Add and track custom target urges & emotions
• Daily tracking of your urges & emotions
• Daily tracking use of core DBT skills
• Guided breathing exercise to help with anxiety & depression
• Lock your diary with a passcode and Touch ID (where supported)
• Setup daily reminders to fill out your diary
• Export and send your weekly diary as PDF via email to your therapist/care team
• Auto-renewing subscription charged monthly at $4.99/month
• Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Privacy ........ read more
Multiple performance enhancements to make the app even smoother.
Fixes for a few issues including empty Urge/Emotion names when setting up your diary.
For any issues, please reach out to support https://support.middlepath.io/