Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Plan trips and stay safer in the woods, with Gaia GPS.
Join hundreds of thousands of backpackers, hunters, offroaders, mountain bikers, backcountry skiers, firefighters, guides, and other serious outdoor adventurers and professionals that use Gaia GPS for work and play. Hike, hunt, and offroad with the best topo maps and outdoor navigation tools.
►► The Best App for Topo Maps
Gaia GPS has been showcased in Apple's "Your Verse" stories, and covered in countless major publications, from Outside and TrailRunner, to the New York Times and FOX News TappedIn.
The name Gaia (guy-yuh) comes from Greek mythology - she is the Goddess of the Earth, or Mother Nature.
• view easy-to-read, modern maps, with fast and beautiful rendering
• explore historic and classic print maps (USGS, USFS, NRCan, IGN)
• download worldwide topo, road, and satellite maps
• search for hiking trails, parks, natural places, and addresses, and tap features on Gaia Topo to get more info
►► Sync and Back-up
• sync your tracks, photos, maps, and waypoints to all of your devices
• keep your data backed up, effortlessly
• share trip plans, and collaborate on shared folders
►► Map Tools
• record tracks, waypoints, and take geo-tagged photos
• import and export GPX and KML files
• customize coordinates types (Decimal, Degrees/Minutes/Seconds, Degrees - Decimal ........ read more
If you love Gaia GPS, help spread the word by leaving a review. Your review will also get bumped up, when you rate a new update.
* Toggles for controling display of personal data on the map have moved into their own menu off of the map menu.
* Disable "Download Maps" option in menu instead of hiding it when offline.
* Fix rare crash when changing tabs.
* Map sources can now be updated. Notifications will appear in Saved tab when new versions of a map source are available.
* Fix select activity field not disappearing when converting route to area
* Move "Add map layers" to a larger button in the map layers menu.