Content Rating 17+
4 / 5
BMJ Publishing Group Limited
Fast and easy access to the latest evidence based information on diagnosis and treatment for healthcare professionals.
To access this companion app you will need to have a valid subscription to BMJ Best Practice website and app, and a personal account.
Whether you're on the ward, at home, or studying, BMJ Best Practice gives you trusted decision support information in an instant, both online and offline.
Benefits of app include:
- Access to the latest evidence and expert opinion on thousands of conditions, their diagnosis and treatment
- Links to over 6,000 international practice guidelines
- Over 11,000 differentials, 20,000 drug references and approx 70,000 citations
- Daily content updates
- Multimedia content including medical calculators, videos and images
- Ability to get the right information, whenever and wherever you need it, with online and offline access
- Fast download and updating performance
If you have a question or want to provide feedback, please contact us at [email protected] Thank you!
How to download this companion app:
My institution has provided access:
1. Access the BMJ Best Practice website using your usual method of access (Institution's network, OpenAthens, Shibboleth or Access Code). If unsure, please speak to your librarian or contact [email protected]
2. Once you ........ read more
Bug fixed for multi-lingual content - you can now access translated content again.
This is only relevant for specific regions, including:
Portuguese-speaking countries, Spanish-speaking countries, Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Georgia, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, China.