Content Rating 17+
1 / 5
Social Networking, BusinessIOS
Cohort helps you find the people you need, through the people you already know and trust.
Get started by connecting your Twitter, and Cohort will suggest people you might be able to ask a favour of - this is your close personal network, or "cohort". Cohort can be used to help you find advice, be introduced, or find good people to work with, through this friend-of-a-friend network.
Cohort has analysed over 2 billion relationships to be able to recommend the people you need right when you need them. What's the point in spending your career building up relationships, if you don't know how you can help them, or they can help you?
Cohort - it's who they know. ........ read more
This is a significant update - the highlights:
- You can now message people with whom you share a Cohort. So if someone has you in their Cohort, and you're in theirs, you can collaboratively search each others networks, and help each other with introductions.
- You can let everyone know how your network can help them, by sharing your public profile; eg, here's Cohort's founder (me!): cohort.is/@EamonLeonard
- We want our users to have a safe and enjoyable experience, so you can now report and block accounts that you don't want to interact with.
- We are trialling Cohort with 50 real-world networks, in the areas of Venture Capital, Tech Media and Startups. Members of those networks, will be able to access private Community Cohorts, where they can browse, search and message each other's networks.
- Much more...
The usual stuff:
- Various bug fixes, and improvements to performance.