Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Health & Fitness,Sports
Health & Fitness, SportsIOS
Walk More is a simple and powerful pedometer. It helps you keeping track of:
• Every step you take
• The distance you walk
• How many stairs you climb*
You can set a daily goal, see your progress inside the Notification Center widget and review your statistics and top results with the help of simple graphs.
There's no healthier habit than taking long walks, and there is no better way to be more active than to keep track of your progress with Walk More!
Walk More will request access to your Motion and Fitness data in order to provide its core functionality (number your steps, distance walked, floors climbed); denying access to Motion and Fitness will cause the app to provide very little functionality.
Walk More currently does not have an Apple Watch app and does not merge steps taken when wearing only Apple Watch to its step count.
* Floors detection is available only on iPhone 6 and newer devices.
Any questions? I'd love to hear from you! Please contact me at [email protected] or visit the website, www.cdf1982.com/walk-more. ........ read more
Like you, Walk More is still working hard on its new year's resolution. This update fixes all known bugs:
• Steps, distance and floors are again centered vertically near each bar.
• If you ever saw days' labels duplicated on the Y axis of the graph, rejoice: everything is back to normal.
• Sometimes the widget crashed and showed no progress in Notification Center; now it works perfectly.
Thank you for using Walk More! Please, if you enjoy it tell your friends and leave a 5 star review: it helps a lot!