Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group, plc
With the Isle of Man Bank Mobile Banking app managing your money on the move is easy, fast and secure.
WHAT YOU NEED TO REGISTER
• You’ll need to be registered for Online Banking
• Your Isle of Man, UK or international mobile number
• Your Customer Number which is your date of birth followed by four random digits
• Your Online Banking PIN & password which is what you use to log in online
• When logging in for the first time you’ll be asked to choose a mobile banking PIN, which is what you’ll use in the future
Supported international mobile numbers: Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, France, Gibraltar, Greece, Hong Kong, Malta, New Zealand, Poland, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland and USA.
Standard data charges may apply. Contact your network operator for details.
• Login using Touch ID (if you have a compatible iPhone)
• Get Cash from your account without using your debit card
• Pay a person or bill
• Pay Someone New up to £750 using just a sort code and account number. You can also save the details for future use
• Pay your contacts using their mobile number
• Transfer money between your Isle of Man Bank accounts
• Check your balance, overdraft limit and transactions
• Create and download pdf copies of individual transactions for your records
• Share a confirmation after sending a payment or setting ........ read more
Thanks for banking with Isle of Man Bank!
This time around we’ve made the following updates to the app:
•We may ask you to confirm your mobile number and enter an activation code to continue making transfers between your accounts and payments to your saved payees. This is a one off activation for security purposes and it is to ensure that we have the right mobile number for you.
•Create, amend or delete a savings goal. View your progress, see what you’ve saved and how much more you need to reach your target. Save monthly by setting up a standing order to help keep you on track.
•Pay Someone New is increasing from £500 to £750 using just a sort code and account number.