Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Faber Acoustical, LLC
SignalScope Pro 2018 offers a professional tool set to meet your measurement and analysis needs as an engineer, consultant, educator, student, researcher, or savvy hobbyist in areas such as acoustics (sound and vibration), audio, electronics, and electroacoustics.
- Analyze signals coming from the iOS device’s current audio input device or from the built-in accelerometer.
- Assign input channel units and sensitivities for individual USB Audio devices.
- Direct support for Digiducer 333D01 and PCB 633A01 USB digital accelerometers and miniDSP UMIK-1 measurement microphone
- Nominal acoustic sensitivities included for iPhone and iPad built-in microphones, voltage sensitivities for headset input (including the Lightning-to-headset adapter included with recent iPhone models)
- Manually switch between available audio input and output sources.
- Load microphone frequency response data (FRD) and apply frequency response correction (FRC) to FFT-based measurements.
- Manually adjust audio sample rates, even up to 192 kHz, depending on input hardware.
- Assign engineering units to your input signals and calibrate external transducers for accurate measurements.
- Save acquired measurement data to CSV, tab-delimited ASCII text, or MAT files.
- Save high-resolution analyzer display images to PDF files.
- Retrieve your data files from your device via Files (iCloud ........ read more
- Added support for new screen sizes of iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, and iPad Pro 11-inch.
- Added 'lbf' and 'N' to available input channel units, to support force measurement with impact hammers.
- The Octave Analyzer and Level Meter now support Leq averaging over 1/8 and whole second intervals, which are akin to the Fast and Slow response times of the Lq levels, respectively. A Max level is also now shown for Leq in the Meter tool and the Octave tool can display an Leq Max secondary level.
- Vertical Autoscale works properly for static data loaded from files and plotted in the FFT, Octave, and DFFT tools.
- The HTTP file server is properly restarted when the app becomes active after having been inactive in the background for some time.
- Cosmetic improvements and minor bug fixes.