Search Criteria Offline
Please select your topic
Health and Fitness
Photo & Video
Content Rating 4+
James Ford Design Ltd
The Hydrobolt Handbook app has been developed to help engineers, project managers and commercial staff working predominantly in the oil & gas and power gen markets.
The app has two main uses:
• As a source of information for fasteners, flanges, fittings and pipe
• For compiling pipeline packages and lists of fasteners, flanges, fittings, pipe and gaskets, ready to be quoted by Hydrobolt Group.
Information included in the app:
• Dimensions of pipe, flanges and fittings
• Pipe, flanges and fittings weights
• Studbolt sizes for different flange types, diameters and ratings
• Hardness comparisons
• Useful trigonometry formulae
• Bolt tightening sequences
• Stress conversion calculator
• Weight calculator for hex bolts, nuts, studbolt assemblies, round bar and hex bar
About Hydrobolt Group
Hydrobolt Group was established in 1991 and is now the UK market leader supplying special fasteners, studbolts and pipeline accessories to the energy industries – oil and gas, subsea, power gen, refining, wind power and nuclear. Over 70% of our business is exported around the World to wherever the projects are taking place.
Our head quarters and manufacturing facility is in the UK and we have strategic stock located in Houston, Singapore, Czech Republic, Perth, Dubai and South Africa.
More information on Hydrobolt Group can be found at www.hydroboltgroup.com
If you require any further information or help with technical specifications, please do not hesitate to contact us at