Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Miguel Angel Lozano Ortega
Health & Fitness, Utilities IOS
SuperVision is an advanced magnifier for the visually impaired. The application could help to a wide range of visually impaired users (presbyopia, myopia, macular diseases...) in their day to day. In order to use SuperVision as an electronic glasses, download the extension of this app, called "SuperVision for cardboard" for free.
The application allows to easily control the zoom, the contrast and the color mode of the image. Three natural and six synthetical color models are supported. You can also use SuperVision in dark environments, by activating the flash of your smartphone.
If you touch the screen, a set of big size buttons appear to setup the view (from left to right):
- Zoom - A pair of buttons to increase or decrease the zoom. Maximum zoom supported is x5.
- Contrast - A pair of buttons for increase or decrease the image contrast.
- Flash - Set flash on/off for dark environments.
- Color Mode - Switch between color modes (3 natural colors and 6 synthetical colors for reading)
- Pause - A button to freeze the video
- Reset - Configuration will back to predefined values except cardboard mode and bifocal mode.
The application is fully compatible with the accessibility system of iOS (VoiceOver).
SuperVision is developped by the Mobile Vision Research Lab and Neosistec. This work is partially funded by Generalitat Valenciana and MIMECO. Thanks to the VI associations ONCE and RetiMur for their collaboration.
- Improved zoom and zoom control
- Framerate improved
- Menu improved
- New color mode (edges)
- Bug fixes