Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Oy Vulcan Vision Corporation
Health & Fitness, Photo & Video IOS
VULCAM is a groundbreaking visual communication tool for motion analysis: capture time-synchronized video from multiple viewpoints using your existing iOS devices.
- Single-handed video capture in one go
- No post-processing
- Instant viewing and visual feedback
- Split-screen viewing (all camera views side by side)
- Slow motion viewing
- Scrolling back and forth
- Annotation, drawing, and commenting tools
- Sharing via AirDrop or VULCAM Cloud
- Storing and publishing on VULCAM Cloud
- Exporting to MP4 and sharing on Social Media
- Using existing iOS devices – no need for additional devices
- Intuitive to use and simple to set up
An efficient tool for performance improvement, injury prevention, rehabilitation, biomechanics or all other motion analysis.
Sports/athletics coaches, remote coaches, athletes, sports scientists, physical therapists, etc.
VULCAM product family
- VULCAM – the ‘mothership’ iPad app for VULCAM video content
- VULCAM EYE – the iOS camera app for capturing video (iPhone 4 and newer, iPad, iPod Touch)
- VULCAM VUE – the iOS viewing app for sharing VULCAM content (iPhone 4 and newer, iPad, iPod Touch)
VULCAM subscriptions are monthly subscriptions invoiced monthly. Alternatively, for a reduced monthly price, you can purchase 12 months upfront. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscriptions renew automatically unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. The iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period; the cost of the renewal will be identified there.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
- solely app-based solution for recording multi-viewpoint videos