£3.99# Yam Air is a wireless version of Yam Display #
# Please check the system requirements below #
iPad/iPhone as a wireless external monitor for your Mac!
Install app for Mac from: yamdisplay.com (free) and enable air mode by preferences.
Nearby Yam Air will be tuned automatically when Wi-Fi is on.
For devices that support AirDrop, even internet connection is not needed.
Handy for simple tasks like browsing or text editing when you are out in the café or outside.
You can control your Mac with touch gestures and virtual keyboard on retina display.
For multitasking enabled iPads, you can utilize every single pixel of your screen in Split View.
Drag and Drop between iPad and Mac will make the workflow more continuous (Plus feature).
Yam Air, wireless version of Yam Display, will help you improve your productivity.
- Peer-to-peer connection
- Extend Display / Mirror Display
- Energy efficient for static screens
- Retina display
- 30 FPS / 60 FPS (optional)
- Split View (iOS 9 or later)
- Touch Gestures: Click / Zoom / Rotate / Scroll / Drag
- Touch Bar simulation (for any Mac with macOS Sierra 10.12.2 or later)
- Smart/Bluetooth keyboard input from iOS device
- Virtual keyboard (launch by 3 fingers tap)
Plus Features (In-App Purchase):
- Drag and Drop between iPad and Mac (iOS 11 or later)
- Macs released after 2012 with macOS 10.10 or later:
* MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or later)
* MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or later)
* MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015)
* iMac (Late 2012 or later)
* Mac mini (Late 2012 or later)
* Mac Pro (Late 2013)
(※ Other Macs can cause delay)
- All iOS devices with iOS 8.0 or later
(Best for devices that support AirDrop:
* iPad 4G or later
* iPad Mini 1G or later
* iPhone 5 or later
* iPod Touch 5G or later
※ Other devices need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network or bluetooth pairing)
For any questions or suggestions: [email protected]