Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Vision Australia Connect
The Vision Australia Connect app allows you to read publications that are available through i-access®, Vision Australia’s Online Accessible Information Service.
Through the accessible and simple interface you can listen to content such as Books, Magazines and Newspapers. You can also listen to Podcasts and web Radio Stations, as well as receive important messages from Vision Australia.
You can read items directly from your personal online bookshelf or download them to read later. The list of publications on your app is synchronised with the online bookshelf.
You can choose to automatically connect to i-access® via WIFI as a priority over a mobile network.
To be able to use this app, you have to be a registered member of the Vision Australia Library. Contact the Vision Australia Library on 1300 654 656.
- Improved code for opening of titles.
- Improved error handeling when books are not opened correctly.
- Improved time jumps
- Fix for opening downloaded titles on blocked cellular network.
- Clearer message when the app is started on a cellular network while the settings do not allow cellular network usage.
- Enlarged buttons in player with text display
- Improved error handling with incorrect loading of book