£4.99Are you like one of the millions of people who have OsteoArthritis? How can the Arthritis Diary help? The Arthritis Diary was designed to track information about your Arthritis with a few screen taps. Using this information, the application will allow you to use triggers, like day of month and week, weather patterns, diet, glucose level, sleep patterns, to predict and manage your Arthritis. The Arthritis Diary has a new “Trending and Forecasting” module that shows you which factors and triggers contribute to your fatigue and symptoms. This will help you feel better and will allow you to take control of your Arthritis. The Arthritis Diary makes it easy to perform tasks like tracking your treatment progress, graphing your patterns, emailing reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor and advisors. The Arthritis Diary will also allow you to export your data to a spread sheet all with just a few screen taps. Do you want all of your health records and information at your fingertips so that you can start feeling better. The Arthritis Diary can help.
- Enter, document, and track as much or as little information as you want with a few screen taps.
- Document and Track your Arthritis symptoms and any warning signs.
- Track your triggers, including food, glucose level, stress, location, activity, weather patterns, and sleep patterns.
- Keep Track of which treatments really help and those that do not with the Symptom Management analysis report.
- Keep track of your health records including hospital or doctor visits, surgeries and procedures, laboratory tests and results, procedures, vital statistics, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Record your thoughts and notes.
- Keep track of your appointments, doctor visits, your test results, surgeries and procedures.
- Record all your therapy details, including medications and side-effects.
- Track multiple doctors and laboratories.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that they can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Find out which factors and triggers contribute to your symptoms.
Please don’t give up until you can manage your Arthritis better.
Keep all your medical records and information at your fingertips with this easy-to-use journal.
Makes it easy to feel better, be happy, organized and stress-free!...