Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Telugu Keyboard (Mobile)
Lifestyle, Utilities IOS
Telugu Keyboard - Fully Integrated iOS smart keyboard
(iOS v11 or higher)
`Telugu Keyboard` is an integrated Telugu Keyboard for devices with iOS version 11 or above.
This app will bring an easy to use, Telugu typing layout currently available in the AppStore.
The app will directly integrate these keyboards into your iOS system, so it will be available within the iOS default keyboard and you are free to use it on any app.
*** Telugu layout ***
Classic layout is an enhanced & optimized key setup designed by 'Telugu Keyboard' based on Traditional keyboard layout to maximize & simplify your Telugu typing experience in relatively smaller mobile screens.
We mainly focused on the user-friendliness of this layout. As a result, now you can have the `most user-friendly` and the `easiest to use` Telugu keyboard available in the AppStore.
Even if you are not very familiar with Telugu typing, you can easily learn and become an expert within no time...
*** Personalise with colorful themes ***
We have always focused on the individual user preferences when it comes to usability. With this version, we have redesigned the keyboard theme personalization with more flexible theme options. You can choose from the pre-existing themes or you can create your own themes to beautify your Telugu keyboard.
>> How to install Telugu Keyboard
* Step 01 ***
- Go to 'Settings -> General -> Keyboard'
- Go to 'Telugu' section and locate currently selected keyboards
OR (on iOS 11)
- tap on 'Go to keyboard Settings' button on Activation page inside Telugu keyboard app to directly go to this page
* Step 02 ***
- Tap "Add New Keyboard..."
- Locate “ Telugu” under "Third Party Keyboards" section and select it. (Use the `Telugu ` option under `Third Party Keyboards` section, so you won't be activation iOS default Telugu keyboard which doesn't have many of the features we provide)
- Now you can see `Telugu ` keyboard in the Selected keyboards list
* Step 03 ***
- Now open any other app and tap on any text box to open the keyboard
- Normal iOS default keyboard will appear
- Now tap & hold on Globe button on the keyboard and Select `Telugu ` from the popup menu to open Telugu keyboard
* Step 04 ***
- You can use top toolbar to change between layouts
- To go back to normal iOS keyboard tap on Globe button
* Step 05 ***
- Start typing...
Recommended iOS versions - iOS v11.0 or higher
This application will not collect any kind of information from the users of the app.
+ minor bug fix