Content Rating 17+
4.31203 / 5
Intertrader – Trading App
BWIN.PARTY MARKETING (UK) LIMITED
Finance, Business IOS
Trade simply and securely on the move with Intertrader. Get all the world’s major financial instruments in the palm of your hand.
TRADE SIMPLY AND SAFELY
Our free mobile trading app gives you the power to trade thousands of global financial markets, with superfast market-neutral execution. Open a demo or a live trading account direct from the app.
Intertrader offers spread betting and CFD trading on shares, indices, forex, commodities, rates and bonds. We operate a No Dealing Desk model where we mirror every trade you place in the real market, so we’re never trading against you.
• Open and close positions on thousands of global markets
• Create orders to trade at specific market prices
• View live charts for any market with simple scroll and zoom
• Apply 100+ chart overlays, studies and patterns
• Deal and adjust your orders direct from your charts
• View detailed trading signals on popular markets
• Set simple or complex price and trendline alerts
• Set and edit (non-guaranteed) stop and limit orders
• Set and edit trailing stops
• Get market news from multiple sources
• View our global economic calendar with detailed listings
• Fund your account direct from the app
AROUND-THE-CLOCK CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions, or would like to find out more about our services, you can contact the Intertrader team at +44 203 364 5189 – Monday to Friday 24 hours a day – or start a web chat via www.intertrader.com.
Spread betting and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading these products with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how these products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Intertrader is a trading name of Intertrader Limited which is owned and controlled by GVC Holdings PLC. Intertrader Limited is authorised and regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK, ref 597312. Registered address: Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
Bug fixes for iOS 13.