Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Urdu Dictionary: English to Urdu
Productivity, Utilities IOS
Urdu is a standardized register of the Hindustani language. It is the national language and lingua franca of Pakistan, and an official language of six states of India. It is also one of the 22 official languages recognized in the Constitution of India. Hyderabad, Rampur, Badayun, Bhopal and Lucknow are noted Urdu-speaking cities of India
Urdu Dictionary (English to Urdu) OFFLINE & FREE. Very useful for students/noble writers/scholars. It has most commonly used English & Urdu words which we use in our daily life and books. It also has English word pronunciation feature for learn the word quickly.
This dictionary provides Urdu meanings of 100,000+ English words.
- Works offline
- Easy to browse and use the dictionary
- Provides fast results and uses up less battery.
- Includes pronunciation in English.
- Search the English word and it will display its Urdu translation.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
- Share translations on Facebook, twitter etc.
- Easy to use Layout
- Completely New Design
- New words added
- Share translation with friends and family
[+] Reduced annoying ads
We're always trying to improve your experience and add new features you request. if you enjoy Urdu Dictionary, please consider taking a moment to review our app (It really helps keep us motivated)