Content Rating 4+
5 / 5
Armour Communications Limited
Armour Mobile provides secure voice calls, video calls, one-to-one and group messaging, voice and video conference calls, file attachments, message burn and sent/ received/read message status.
Protecting business communications with our easy to use, cost-effective solution delivered from the Cloud or an on-premises installation for total privacy. Enabling secure collaboration between trusted colleagues/partners when discussing commercially sensitive information such as corporate intellectual property, M&A activity, financial transactions, and customer details. An audit trail required to comply with industry regulation is also available.
IMPORTANT: This product will NOT function without an Armour Mobile Service Licence obtained from Armour Communications Limited (you cannot purchase a licence from within this application).
New in 4.2:
• Favourite contacts.
• Sort by community.
• Search by community and by multiple search terms
• Speed improvements with large numbers of contacts and messages
New in 4.1:
• User-selectable ringtones.
New in 4.0:
• Quicker provisioning via QR Code and Deep Link (including an encrypted option), avoiding the need to manually enter the provisioning details from an activation card.
• Faster app login.
• Biometric Security support, allowing the app to be unlocked using the device’s built-in biometric security (TouchID or FaceID), instead of needing to enter the password.
• Call Logs show call duration so you can tell how long you spent on a voice or video call.
• Message Burn date/time can now be retained in conversations after the message content has been deleted, to see when a received message was burned.
• Resizing of images now supported when sending as a secure attachment.
• Improvements on importing contacts, whitelisting check and error logging.
• Detect and warn when device time is out of sync.
• Further improvements and bug fixes.