Content Rating 12+
1 / 5
Medical, Health & Fitness IOS
This app helps you to observe the symptoms of acid-reflux (gerd) or heartburn.
Brief overview of the functions:
- Report creation with a time-saving plan
- Storage of your general condition
- Your condition divided into day and night
- Eating behaviour
- Separate entry for prescription
and non-prescription medications
- Information on acid-reflux (gerd)
- Behavioural and nutritional advice
for reflux in everyday life
- All data processed as graphs
- Export as PDF as a basis for consultation with doctors
The Reflux Tracker is a symptom diary app that is specifically designed for observing reflux or heartburn symptoms.
You can store your daily condition, medications, and eating habits with a few clicks. You can observe the effect of ingested medications and foods via the clearly arranged graphs.
After an observation period of ten days, you can easily present your symptom trend as a convenient PDF document and submit it as an aid when consulting with your doctor.
As an added benefit the app includes basic information about acid-reflux (gerd), and provides appropriate advice regarding diet and behaviour in everyday life.
Customization Design for iPhone X Series
Updating the data protection provisions
Updates of the Deeplink Structure