Content Rating 9+
2.33333 / 5
The Sentencing Council for England and Wales
Reference, Productivity IOS
Download the new Sentencing guidelines reference app for iPad. This app is designed to enable magistrates to have free access to all Sentencing Council guidelines. Updated guidelines are added as they are released. Also includes additional materials and features to help when sentencing offenders in the magistrates’ courts.
- View offences in portrait as well as landscape.
- Browse guidelines on a single page. Scroll down to see all the content.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest published guidelines added directly to the app.
- More screen space devoted to displaying the guidelines, and it is easier to turn off the menus and toolbars so you can see more.
- Learn the latest content changes and developments in the Updates section
- Remember the page using the Bookmark feature for Offences. Bookmark offences from the index without leaving your current page. Easier to use more than one guideline at a time.
- Calculate fines for up to six offences. Make changes at any point up to the end of the calculation process.
- Highlight the guidelines to help you keep track of information as you work.
- Search and navigate Offences by Offence name, Act, Section number, or generic terms
- Offences are colour coded to clearly distinguish between those guidelines which are yet to come into force and those already in force.
- Includes additional reference materials, such as Pronouncement Cards, Bench Books, Maps of the Courts and more
- Bug fixes