Sound Garden ~ Sleep aid, Relax and Yoga Meditation
FreeTime to escape from the daily stressful work and a seemingly endless to-do list. Put your phone on airplane mode, sit back, relax and enjoy a sounds trip by the most exquisitely designed relaxation app.
The best relax & meditation app out there !!!
• Designed with simplicity, usability and beauty in mind!
• There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone
• Professional sounds collection
• Separate volume controls
• Create your own mix with sounds: ambient, nature, animals, classical, opera, oriental, yoga
• Beautiful high-definition images from around the globe. nature, places, zen, space
• Immersive background videos: ambient, nature, energy
• Premium background effects: clouds, rain, snow, lightning
• Sleep timer
• Collection of most famous and interesting quotes around the world
• Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked
• New content added monthly!
* Includes full support for external displays. Includes AirPlay support for most devices. Other devices can use the HDMI or VGA accessory cables to connect an external display. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200.
• Fantastic! 5 stars
This is a great example of what UI design is all about. Beautiful! And on top of the design, the app has so many features and options. Surely, anyone will find the combination of sound, video, etc. that they want. I did!
MannyGuit - Apr 13, 2015
• Amazing!!!! 5 stars
I have never wrote a review before, but had to on this App. All I can say is WOW! Thank you.
Piperlori - Apr 20, 2015
• Awesome. 5 stars
I try to meditate one or two times a day, and this app is perfect for creating an atmosphere of relaxation. I love how many options there are and the amount of customisation you can achieve. Great app.
Aabuyagh - Apr 16, 2015
"It's a strange thing, but sometimes being given a smaller space, more people nearby, and less convenience helps workers get things done at a coffee shop, restaurant, or other spots.". Lifehacker.
"The background of your screen enhances performance on creative tasks, for example, while making it red helps with detail-oriented tasks.". The New York Times.
"A moderate level of noise the equivalent of the background buzz of conversation prompts more-creative thought". The Wall Street Journal.
If you have any problems, improvements or questions contact us at [email protected]
Simply, sleep well and feel better.
Download SoundGarden now and enjoy....