Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
Education, Productivity IOS
Quill lets you take a photo of your textbook page and receive a near-instant customized summary.
Quill is easy to use:
1. Take a clear photo of your textbook page
2. Crop your photo.
3. Read your Quill analysis
4. Hang out with friends
Quill was founded to help students, especially those with dyslexia, learn the contents of their texts more effectively. We at Quill understand the struggle of reading, rereading, and rereading again a single page just to understand the main points.
Therefore, most importantly, Quill increases student comprehension.
Quill is completely free to use, however, if you wish to create unlimited notes you must upgrade to Quill Pro. This upgrade has the following conditions:
- You will be charged $2.99 for 1 month from the time of purchase. The subscription only lasts 1 month.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription.
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
• We've upgraded the servers. Your notes are now uploaded with extra care.
• If any of you like iPads, we've removed some of the cobwebs from the iPad version.
• As much as we appreciate your feedback, you can only send it once per note now.
• Miscellaneous bugs which we were too tiny to list