Content Rating 17+
1 / 5
Listly: Save Media as Lists
Productivity, Entertainment IOS
Listly is the simplest way to create, curate and publish useful lists. Collect links and media for research. Collaborate with friends. Share your interests. Publish lists on your blog or website.
Listly is a companion app to the list.ly service at https://list.ly. You can use your existing Listly account or create a new one using the app. The lists you create using the app will be available both on the app and on the web at https://list.ly.
MAKE LISTS ON THE GO
Lists are great content. They are fun to make and easy to consume for your readers. Use our web app or iOS app to make lists (and keep them updated) on the go!
You can save items to Listly lists from Safari, Apple and Google News apps, Facebook, Twitter, Feedly or from any other app that has a share button.
PUBLISH YOUR LISTS ON LIST.LY AND YOUR BLOG
Listly makes it easy to publish your lists on your blog or website. As you curate lists, your blog content will update automatically. Listly embeds are customizable with many layouts - Gallery, Magazine, Slideshow, and Minimal. We even have a WordPress plugin!
INVOLVE YOUR AUDIENCE
Listly lets your audience suggest items to be added to the list, helping you continuously curate great list content. They can also vote on items and add emojis to items.
LISTLY IS MEDIA SMART
Listly understands all kinds of links and media such as YouTube, SoundCloud, Images, Places, Products, People and Apps. Enter a link, or search for media and add them to your lists. Play YouTube and SoundCloud media right inside your lists.
WHO USES LISTLY?
- Teachers curate links and media for class projects, assignments, and homework. They involve students in making lists.
- Researchers collect links and media in carefully crafted lists. They use it across multiple projects.
- Bloggers create fun listicles and useful lists to engage readers. They maintain lists on the go without editing posts.
- Affiliate Marketers build product lists with affiliated links. They place them in multiple websites and storefronts.
- Content Marketers make useful lists without HTML editing. They engage their audience with voting and emojis.
"I love list.ly because it lets me collect short, well-curated and organized lists of resources for my audience." - Beth Kanter, bethkanter.org
"We use Listly to keep track of all media and event coverage for our events, as well as research lists and review lists" - Joe Pullizi, CMI
Your free Listly account allows you to create three premium lists to try out Listly and you are then limited to making one list a week and adding 10 items a day. If that usage is sufficient, we welcome you to use Listly without a premium subscription.
However, upgrading to Listly Premium ($4.99 monthly, $49.99 annually), gives you the following features and helps up keep improving Listly over time:
• Unlimited lists
• Private Lists - keep your lists private in your Listly account
• Advanced Moderation - allow who can contribute to your lists
• WordPress Plugin - publish your lists on WordPress blogs with Shortcode
• Custom Layouts - Get custom layouts for your published lists
• Affiliate links - Create and maintain affiliate links in your lists
• User Voting - Allow other users to vote on your lists
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. To end a subscription, disable auto-renewal and allow the current period to end. It will not be possible to immediately cancel a subscription. Refunds are not available for unused portions of a subscription.
Listly Terms of Service: http://list.ly/terms
- Fixed issue with comment delete functionality
- Minor bug fixes