Content Rating 12+
1 / 5
RESUS Ultrasound LITE
Medical, Reference IOS
LITE version only FAST and IVC available
RESUS Ultrasound is a quick reference app for using ultrasound bedside in emergency and critical care. The application includes a library of thousand anatomical landmarks and ultrasound images, and videos in topic necessary for resuscitation (FAST,
Echocardiography, Lung, Airway, Aorta, DVT, Ultrasound Guided Procedures, IVC etc.)
In rush hours on patient bedside with shock, you will be able to search ultrasound reference on how to do it and interpret the results with images and video references easily without having to flip a book at the bedside.
- Anatomical Landmarks with illustrations on where to put the probe on the patient’s body which can be clicked to see what the ultrasound image should look like.
- High quality ultrasound images and video references. The images include ‘click-for-label’ function for quick scans of the organs and areas to look for abnormality. The images can be enlarged as well. Video can be click and play to compare on bedside.
- New swipe function to compare between normal and abnormal images side by side
- Search function on any image, sign(A line, EPSS etc), reference( IVC collapsibility, diastolic function table), and protocol(indication for FAST, dyspnea differential ) are available at your right corner on every screen.
- Only two categories are available in this version (FAST Exams and IVC) for free download. FAST comes with four sub-categories (Right Upper Quadrant, Left Upper Quadrant, Subxyphoid and Suprapubic)
Check out our Facebook Page for more information
- Added support for iOS 11
- Added support for iPhone 8 and iPhone X