Content Rating 4+
3.5 / 5
Paradigm Electronics Inc.
The Anthem MRX Remote 2 App uses a Wifi connection to simplify configuration of supported MartinLogan, Paradigm and Anthem devices.
App based controls include volume level, muting, input selection, power, auto mode, bass, treble, level trims, menu navigation and control of Anthem Room Correction (ARC).
• Anthem AVM 60
• Anthem MRX 1120
• Anthem MRX 310
• Anthem MRX 510
• Anthem AVM 520
• Anthem AVM 710
• Anthem AVM 720
• Anthem STR Integrated Amplifier
• Anthem STR Preamplifier
* bass / treble and level trims
* setup now automatically opens the setup menu when pressed and closes it when you hit the ‘X’
* setup menu and bass / treble / level trims have been put under a single ‘settings’ page.
* tweaked the startup animations to cut down the startup time.
** Important: Make sure your MRX x10 is on version 1.2.9 , and your the MRX x20 and/or AVM 60 is on version 1.4.095 (aka 0.9.5) before trying to connect with the app. You’ll need to lookup the product on anthemav.com and follow the instructions to update via a USB flash drive. STR series will be auto updated by the app. **