Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
NEC Display Solutions, Ltd.
Productivity, Business IOS
MultiPresenter is an application software which enables you to display photos and documents on the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick and projectors) via wired or wireless LAN from iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
You can find user manuals in MultiPresenter official website.
Media files such as photo and document can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Camera image taken by the built-in camera can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
Web page can be transmitted to the receiving devices (MultiPresenter stick, projectors).
- Marker function
You can write lines and texts onto the images and documents that are displayed by this application.
- Pointer function
The pointer can be displayed at a location where you want to draw attention to.
- Multi-screen display
Images transmitted from multiple terminals can be received and displayed by a single receiving device.
- Simultaneous Display onto multiple receiving devices
Images can be transmitted and displayed onto multiple receiving devices.
- Projector control function
This app can control the connected projector.
Switching input signal, Picture-Mute, Sound-Mute, etc. are available.
Our projector supporting MultiPresenter:
- NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version 1.02 or later)
- NP-P605UL / NP-P525UL / NP-P525WL
- NP-UM351W/NP-UM301W/NP-UM361X/NP-UM301X (Firmware Version : 1.01 or earlier)
English / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / German / French / Italian / Spanish / Swedish / Russian / Korean / Portuguese
File formats that can be displayed
- Adobe® PDF (.pdf, PDF1.7, Acrobat® 8 compatible)
- Microsoft® Word (.doc / .docx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® Excel® (.xls / .xlsx, Office 2003 or later)
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® (.ppt / .pptx, Office 2003 or later)
- Keynote (.key)
- Numbers (.numbers)
- JPEG (.jpg / .jpeg)
- PNG (.png)
- GIF (.gif)
- Bitmap (.bmp)
- Resolved minor issues.