Greek and Roman Dictionaries
£1.99This app provides Greek and Roman dictionaries. It includes:
- A Dictionary of Greek and Roman biography and mythology
The dictionary includes the names of all persons, mythology of any importance which occur in the Greek and Roman writing.
- A Dictionary of Greek and Roman Antiquities
The dictionary covers law, religion, architecture, warfare, daily life, and similar subjects primarily from the standpoint of a classicist.
- Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
The dictionary stays up to the description: in two massive volumes the dictionary provides detailed coverage of all the important countries, regions, towns, cities, geographical features that occur in Greek and Roman literature, without forgetting those mentioned solely in the Bible
- A Topographical Dictionary of Ancient Rome
The dictionary describes the ancient monuments and buildings in the city of Rome in the classical period.
- Dictionary of Classical Antiquities
The dictionary covers Ancient Greek and Roman antiquities, mythology and literature.
It is a great references for anyone who is interested in studying Classical antiquity.
- Bookmark an entry
- Search an entry
- Share an entry
- Recent entries
■ Advanced search
- Search all dictionaries, search text in the entry or in the article
■ If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us. Thank you!...