Content Rating 4+
1 / 5
iAsk - Question Everything
iAsk is for universities and more specifically, students, who struggle to ask questions within lectures due to shyness or language barriers. iAsk allows students to ask questions, live in lectures, anonymously. Unlike any other educational tool, we provide an anonymous platform that all students and teachers can have access to in real time, to make it a more interactive and peer-pressure free experience.
• Voting system. Questions with the most votes rank its way to the top of the list.
• Record button. Lecturers can record their answers, enabling students to refer back to outside the classroom.
• Proximity settings. Lecturers can adjust the distance at which students can find and login to the lobby. Preventing unwanted entry to the lobby.
• Lock and delete system. Lecturers have the power to lock the lobby and/or delete questions.
• World availability. Perfect for live online lectures!