Content Rating 12+
4 / 5
League of Geeks Pty Ltd
Games, Board, Strategy IOS
Armello is a grand swashbuckling adventure combining three styles of play; The deep tactics of card games, the rich strategy of turn-based tabletop board games, and the adventure of fantastical RPGs.
• Easy to Play but Hard to Master: Armello is easy to pick up and experience, yet its deep strategy-centric gameplay emerges as you play. Includes acclaimed story-driven tutorial mode.
• A Board Game Come to Life: We've spent years cherry-picking the best parts of the tabletop experience, like our physics-based dice.
• Fast & Thoughtful: Adventuring in Armello is fast-paced strategy fuelled fun with deadly, tactical and politically complex decisions.
• Multiple Playable Heroes: Each unique Hero possess a special power, stat line, AI personality and can be equipped with an Amulet and Signet Ring to further match your playstyle.
• Dynamic Sandbox: Gorgeous dynamic world which procedurally generates a new map each and every game, complete with a dynamic quest system ensuring a new RPG-like tale on every playthrough.
• Turn-Based Day & Night Cycle: Use Action Points to journey across Armello's hex-based board and use our fuzzy turn-based system to play cards even when it's not your turn.
• Animated Cards: Over 150 beautifully animated in-game Cards from artists all over the world.
• World Class Soundtrack by Michael Allen and internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Gerrard.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/armellogame
Follow us on Twitter: @armellogame
Terms of Service: http://www.armello.com/termsofservice/
1) Compatible with iPad Mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad 9.7" and iPad Pro, iPhone 6 and up
Welcome to the land of Armello, thanks for playing and sending through your feedback, bug reports, and love!
- GDPR compliance
- Localisation fixes for Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Korean and Japanese in the Main Menu and card descriptions
- Removed the Rivals "Coming Soon" banner
If you run into any issues please use the in-game Bug Sending tool or simply email [email protected]