AAAS TurboSearch Professional 2016
FreeAAAS TurboSearch is the latest, fastest and most accurate referencing app for Accounting and Auditing professionals.
With the TurboSearch Australian Accounting and Auditing Standards App, you get the complete Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Auditing Standards plus powerful search tools that guarantee you will instantly find what you need more than 5 times faster than the books or PDF versions.
BENEFITS OF THE APP
• Research and reference the standards quickly and accurately
• Guaranteed to find the right standard with powerful search tools
• The app replaces your expensive and outdated AAAS books
• Easy to use – looks and feels just like the books
• Save money – just use the app instead of purchasing the books
• Superior to any PDF download of the AAAS
• Small file size (less than 11MB), saving you data and device storage
THE AAAS APP INCLUDES
1) Australian Accounting Standards:
• AI – Accounting Interpretation
• AB – Accounting Bulletins
• POL – Policy Statements
• INT – UIG Interpretations (Formerly Urgent Issues Group Abstracts)
• RDR INT – UIG Interpretations (Formerly Urgent Issues Group Abstracts)
• SAC – Statements of Accounting Concepts
• AASB – Accounting Standards
• RDR AASB – Accounting Standards (2010–2011 Application)
2) Australian Auditing Standards:
• ASA – Auditing Standards
• AGS – Auditing Guidance Statements
• ASAE – Assurance Engagements Standards
• ASRE – Review Engagements Standards
• ASRS – Related Services Standards
HOW THE APP WORKS
• With the TurboSearch technology, everything is comprehensively indexed with every word, phrase and number searchable.
• In-content hyperlinks allow you to cross reference information on the fly.
• We guarantee you will find anything and everything with the TurboSearch index.
• Pre-emptive Search Spelling Help (PSSH) helps you by providing a pull down list of suggested terms after you type 3 or 4 characters.
• Pre-emptive Search Spelling also helps you find what you need even if you misspell the search term
• Search results are meaningful and shown in context with where you are in the publication.
• The app is permanently compressed (less than 11MB) to a small fraction of the original size so it downloads in seconds while saving data, cost and storage space. This also allows for FAST offline access.
• Copy-&-Paste any text you wish into email or notes for future reference.
TRY IT FREE FOR 7 DAYS
We encourage you to try the app for 7 days. If you find it valuable, you can purchase a lifetime license of the app for $19.95 - a fraction of the $320 cost to buy both the Accounting and Auditing Standards books.
And if you have any questions or comments about the app, we would love to hear from you. Please send your comments or questions to [email protected]
MADE BY AWARD-WINNING DEVELOPERS
Eurofield Information Solutions Pty Ltd (EIS) is an award-winning, privately-held Software Development and Support Organisation with its headquarters in Sydney, Australia.
EIS is passionately focused on one objective: “Providing Superior technology solutions for Digital Reference Publications such as the Australian Accounting Standards and Australian Auditing Standards.”
Find out more at http://www.eis.com.au...